The primary functions of The Office of Institutional Research at Princeton are:
- Conduct analytical and policy studies that support decision making and planning
- Partner with other offices on projects that assess institutional effectiveness
- Monitor emerging issues through environmental scanning and involvement in national organizations
- Participate in data sharing through consortia
- Improve access to information for decision making
Please visit The Office of Institutional Research website for more information.